We offer a variety of electrical services for both residential and commercial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
Smoke alarm installation, testing, and upgrades
Smoke alarms reduce the risk of death in a house fire by more than half, but to be effective the alarm must be working, correctly installed and maintained.
New Builds and Renovations
If you’re building or renovating, you’re most probably still unsure about the small details, like what lighting design you want, where the power points should be and so on.
Older buildings and homes that have fuse type switchboards pose a much higher risk of electrical fires occurring and offer very limited protection against the risk of possible electric shocks.
Ceiling Fans Install
If you’re looking for an easy and cost-effective way to cool down this summer, then speak to us today about installing ceiling fans in your home.
Emergency lighting is a very important service that is quite often forgotten until an accident happens in the event of a power failure in your building if this happens then the emergency and exit lights must remain on for at least 90 minutes.
For appliance installations, maintenance and repairs for all different brands and models, give the Gold Coast electrician team at Ged Electrical a call!
One of the most popular trends in home care in recent years is outdoor motion-sensor lighting.
Digital Thermostat Installation
With energy costs from utilities going up every year, it is more important to than ever to keep heating and cooling costs controlled.
We Specialize In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured