2019 AIR-CON SPRING SPECIALS
Grab A Bargain Before Summer. Limited Stock!
Air Conditioning Specials For Summer 2019
Whether you are having a brand new system installed, or have run into troubles with your current one, we can have your home back to a comfortable temperature in no time.
Living in a climate like that of Queensland, keeping your air conditioner in good condition is important. No-one wants their system to fail half way through the hot Summer.
We have years of experience working on a variety of brands and types of air conditioning systems and we offer very competitive pricing, including installation of air conditioner. We are an approved air conditioner installer.
Don’t worry about enquiring about Harvey Norman’s Air Conditioners when you can get better deals directly from us. Give us a call for our latest air con specials on a wide range of the best air conditioners on sale throughout South East Queensland.
Air Conditioner Installations Gold Coast
Ged Electrical and Air can install any type of air conditioning, whether it is reverse cycle or split cycle. We are also more than happy to offer advice on which system would be best for your home.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Gold Coast
A check of your system inside and out is completed, and a full diagnostic report is supplied. Anything that needs to be replaced or fixed will be taken care of. A service is recommended once a year, can extend the life of your air conditioning unit and how efficiently it functions. Remember prevention is better than cure!
Air Conditioner Cleaning Gold Coast
It is a very common problem in Queensland that an indoor unit can become extremely mouldy due to the high humidity. This can cause not only a critical failure of your air conditioner, but there is also a risk of making you and your family sick. We are fully equipped to do a full wash down of your unit to ensure it is clean and safe.
We Specialise In:
- Air Conditioner Installations
- Air Conditioner Replacements
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured